to backup portis
to backup portis
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
i dont think Alexander is dead, i think he can help them
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I think he is used up like Eddie George was used up when he went to Dallas
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
He should have fresh legs coming in, but he's at the point that if he had to go through preseason, and a full 16 game season as a starter he'd wear down fast. A lot have questioned his work ethic over the years. Lots of talent, recently very little desire to play. I bet though he's probably in the best shape we've seen from him in years.
All that being said he'll probably be a great backup, change of pace back. I don't think that he could carry the load though as a starter.
Should be good for the Skins
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
The Clintwood Connection is reporting that the Skins cut Justin Hamilton.
Bookmarks